so here goes
1. What movie do you love but are too embarrassed to admit you love it?
I don't think I've got one... (boring I know, but it's true!)
2. Ann wants to know: How far do you drive/travel to attend trials, clinics, lessons? How far is
I drive 30-65 miles (one way) each week to go to SAR training. I'd have no issues traveling several hours for good training. But I'm currently operating on a college student budget/time schedule with really puts a crimp in any sort of training.
3. What is your theme song (circa Ally McBeal)?
Recently it's been "Stand" by Rascal Flatts
4. Laura S wants to know: If you had to choose a new dog activity, one that you had never done before, what would you choose?
Sheepdog trials or USAR.
5. What would your dog choose (or scribe, if you're Pippin)?
Kipp would love to be a full time stockdog. He'd probably also like footstep tracking - lots of food involved!
Kenzi would probably choose agility - she's got serious footwork skills -