Monday, September 5, 2011

And summer is over far too soon.... Well, summer freedom that is. I head back to classes tomorrow – sigh...

I am really glad that the summer weather is coming to a close. I just don't do 90+ degree days really well and we've had plenty of them this season. I was rejoicing at the deliciously cool high of 63 today!

In knitting news, I finished the Puppy Paws Blanket sample last night! I ended up knitting the paws twice because the first time around I miscalculated on the yarn and ran out – oops! Fair isle takes me forever to do – especially the second time around. But I decided it was soo worth it as I looked at the finished product today. The blanket turned out incredibly adorable! After classes tomorrow I'll start writing up the pattern so I can get everything sent off the Knit Picks.


4 comments: