Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tell Me Thursday is Back!

Laura over at Crooks and Crazies has started in with Tell Me Thursday again!



1. What is your favorite new toy? I know you have one, so you might as well go on and fess up.
My Keurig - I've been eying them for a while so my awesome parents got me one for Christmas!
I love it - put in the water, pop in the K-cup (or stick a tea bag in the cup) push brew and come back 3 minutes later and an awesome hot beverage is waiting!

2. If you're going to be caught under the mistletoe, who would you LEAST like it to be with?
Oh my, I have no clue. I don't think I could pick an absolute least - I'd have to make a long list...

3. New Year's Resolutions - for your dogs - share!
Kenzi - pass the wilderness SAR certification test!

Kipp - get him to the point of very useful farm dog with the sheep

Both dogs - learn more pet trick. I love trick training because it's fun, no pressure training. Very cool when it all comes together, but if something doesn't work, no biggie. I also like the fact that trick training makes me figure out how to break down, shape and back chain behaviors to get the end results

4. New Year's Resolutions - for yourself - share!
Write a daily list of goals to keep myself on track and remind myself of what I want to accomplish each day! Without a goal I tend to wander a bit... Besides, checking things off on a list gives me a nice sense of accomplishment!

Write more knitting patterns - I'm aiming for 10 this year. I wrote 11 last year and Knit Picks is great to work with (shameless plug - My knitting pattern on Knit Picks!) I want to start in on a book as well...

5. How did you handle the holiday food situation?
I have an advantage of sorts in this department - due to health issues I need to go very easy on the sugar. Sigh. I usually don't mind it, but around Christmas it kinda sucks. But on the plus side it does keep the junk food calories in check! But the family Christmas dinner was Prime Rib - yum! And for New Years my friend had me over for surf and turf - really yummy! I happily ate my fill with both of those - big, happy sigh!

1 comment:

  1. Oh YAY for surf and turf and prime rib!!! YUM! I love my Keurig too. I can't always afford to use it all the time, but I LOVE IT. LOVE. It's one of my favorite toys. You know, for the coffee experience. :)

    Can't wait to see a post on Kenzi passing the wilderness SAR certification test!

    ReplyDelete