Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Puppy Trails Tote

Introducing my latest design - The Puppy Trails Tote! I'm super excited about this tote - that seems to be a recurring theme with my dog inspired designs :D

It's my first foray into felting, or at least pattern writing for felting! I loved designing and making this one - and love the idea of felted totes in general - simple, versatile, lots of uses and they'd make great gifts!


And I love taking pictures of Kipp - he gives me such great poses (yes, I had a handful of kibble, and yes I occasionally said words like "cat", "sheep" and "frisbee" to get those ears to really perk up :p)

I'm in the process of writing the pattern up now and should be sending everything off to Knit Picks in by the end of the week - woo-hoo!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella - you can contact me at marajessupATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your email doesn't show up with your profile so I can't email you...

      Delete