Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Life is crazy...

...which you probably could have guess through the gaps in my blogging.

I'm wrapping up the semester. Which means lots of odds and ends to wrap up and a couple finals (no finals in two of my classes!) to prep for.

And work has started back up in full swing - my boss is chomping at the bit for school to be done so I can get more hours in.

I'm still working on pattern design. It's going slower, but knitting is relaxing and the designing gives me an outlet for my creative juices. Currently wrapping up the Puppy Trails Tote and working on two baby blankets.

And then of course the dogs!! We're playing quite a bit of frisbee and ball lately. And hiking. Good exercise for them without much thought input for me... I'm doing some training, but not as much as I should (especially considering that I'm putting Kenzi through a SAR evaluation in a month!). I need to step up that training next week after finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment