1. Jorgen would like to know what skill would you like to have that you don't currently have?
Right now it would be "math whiz". Sigh. Math makes me shudder. If I could write a 40 page research paper to opt out of math class I would. I'm not talking about basic addition, subtraction, multiplication or division. I've got those down. I'm talking about negative numbers, variables (sheesh, why do you have to replace numbers with letters?), etc, etc. Those have a way of making my head swim.
2. If someone were going to play you in a movie, who do you think it would be?
At this point? No clue... I know, highly creative of me.
3. Kelsey wants to know what is a quality that you admire in a dog but would never fit with you?
Bouncy go, go, go dogs. They look like they're having so. much. fun. But all that nervous energy is way too much for me.
4. If you had just enough money to pay someone to do one chore for you, what would it be?
I could ethically figure out a way to pay someone to complete math classes, I think that would be my choice. But alas, neither my pocketbook or ethics will allow that.
5. Are you a procrastinator, a doitnower (I made that word up), or something in between?
I'm either one or the other - I love getting things done ahead of time. I like having everything accomplished and not needing to worry about them anymore. Unfortunately, if I don't get things done right away I usually wait until the last minute to get them done.