Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

'Tis the week before Christmas.... Need I say more?

I'm almost ready, but I still have 4 knitted gifts to finish. I thought I started in plenty of time but I guess maybe I didn't. Oh well, they'll all get done but I sure would like another day between now and Christmas!

In other news, my dogs have been putting up with me nicely between finals prep (all finished last week - woo-hoo!!!), Christmas prep and other Christmas activities. They're getting exercised and worked, but not as much as they'd like I'm afraid. I'll have to make it up to them in the 2.5 weeks after Christmas before classes start again.

I have been able to work Kipp on sheep several times a week and my little whirlwind is making progress! I can now stop him. I know, it doesn't sound like much but Kipp is fast and doesn't like to stop so this is progress! He is a lot of dog to handle, but it's a fun challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment