Thursday, October 20, 2011

A cold, rainy TMT

Brr. It is rainy, WINDY and cold here. Like the middle of November. Just downright nasty weather to be out in. And I was semi out in it for half the afternoon. As soon as I'm done answering Laura's question of the week I'm gonna curl up with some hot tea and my knitting!

So without further ado -



What obstacles have you overcome this week, and what did you learn from them?

Probably would be that I'm now half done with this semester of school!!! I've been plugging away at this degree for the past 3 years. I've done 3-10 hours a semester depending on work so it isn't going to quickly, but it's getting there. I'll have nearly 50 hours complete come December and this makes me very happy!!

The biggest challenge this semester has been math. I'll be honest - math scares me. I tried a math class when I first started school and it stressed me out so bad that I dropped it after three weeks. And I've put it off until this year. But now that I'm getting close to having enough hours for my AA, the time has come. And it's going well!!! Really well. It's work, and it still makes me nervous at times, but I'm getting it done and it makes me very happy and relieved!

I could come up with some statement about conquering my fears, or never saying can't. But for tonight I'll just say that I'm finally really learning all those terms, operations, etc, etc, etc. And I an very relieved to be halfway through the semester and doing alright with it! Givs me hope for next semester...


No comments:

Post a Comment