Sunday, July 1, 2012

I think I love this kid

Well, in all seriousness she's my niece so of course I love her. But she looks to be a budding dog trainer as well. She was visiting and kind of bored yesterday. So I suggested that we go outside and play with Kenzi. Once out there, Kenzi picked up a tug toy and hilarity ensued. They chased back and forth and tugged on that toy for 15 minutes - not bad for an almost 3 y/o and a dog with ADD. I was laughing so hard that I was tearing up.

And amazingly enough, Kenzi stayed fairly gentle and kiddo remained in the upright position the whole time!

Later I took kiddo out with Kipp and the frisbee. Once again hilarity ensued but alas, I forgot the camera .

Oh, and I can now say with certainty that my dogs are not at all phased by ear piercing shrieks of delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment