Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm back!

February was a busy month! Lots of writing for school and since I'm actually getting graded for that it took priority over blogging...

In knitting news, I've been working on a sock pattern for the KnitPicks IDP program :D The sample and pattern have been returned to KP and and now I'm impatiently waiting to hear if I get the final approval! And I'm currently working on a second pattern and sample for KP - a scarf this time around! And have more ideas floating around in my head. I'm really excited about this opportunity - doing something I love and getting paid for it!

On the dog front, I finally got Kenzi's pulling harness. I've done just a bit of foundation work with her and she's done really well. I figured she'd be up to the challenge! So I'll continue to do foundation work with her and plan on getting to the actual skijor part next winter. I tried Kipp out in harness but his response was "what in the world are you doing to me?!?!" I may be able to get him into the idea, or I may just work with Kenzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment