Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas has come and gone

After a very full and busy week last week, I've got a pretty quite one this week So I'm going to make up for lost time with the dogs. And do some knitting for me!!

For Christmas gifts I knit up 3 mufflers, 3 hats, a pair of mittens and a baktus scarf. And keeping to tradition, I finished everything up on Christmas. It's a good thing we wait 'til after dinner to open gifts!!

This week the weather is cold, gray and clear. No real snow for a week and a half. The old snow is in crusty, frozen patches on the ground. So I can stil play ball and frisbee with the dogs without loosing all the toys. No snow balls in their feet and much easier to go on walks. But the deep snow sure does a good job tiring them out! And it is kind of pretty...

No comments:

Post a Comment