Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's dark out waaaay too early these days. Sigh. I took the dogs for a run in the field after work tonight just as it was getting dark It was quite nippy with a touch of snow in the air and I think the weather makes them feel good. Kenzi kept begging Missy to play with her and Missy was actually in the mood to play. Kipp was running around like a crazy dog and zipping back and forth barking at Kenzi (he knows better than to bark at Missy!). I love watching them have fun.

On the knitting front, I'm working on a scarf of my own design - knitting it in yummy, soft Malabrigo sock. I'm debating if I should write up the pattern and submit it to KnitPicks for their IDP program. They have plenty of scarves but nothing quite like the one I'm knitting up. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment